The Turtle Difference
Child care and early education aren’t just what we do – it’s who we are. The unique and best-in-class early education experience that we offer to the early learners has been specially carved and updated regularly on the basis of apt inputs and worthy suggestions from the Research and Development team as well as the families. The vision of the families gives us an insight into what they want for their children and helps us thrive with the best.
An insight into our working:
- Scholars : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Boarders : 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Please note :
- The management reserves the right to change the school hours in case of any unavoidable circumstances.
- In case of holidays declared by the collector, the school shall remain off.
- For Fee : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
- To meet the Directors (Warren Academy) : 9:30 am to 10:30 am on working days with prior appointment
- To meet the Incharge : 10:30 am to 11:30 am on working days with prior appointment
Sports at Turtles
- PG-Prep : Recreational Games
- I-II : Skating, Basketball and Cricket
We do not believe in teaching the malleable brains what to think but how to think.
The heterogeneity of the little charmers and their varied learning styles, makes it imperative to adopt a blended approach towards educating them. We, at Turtles, make sure that the methodologies encompass learning through experience. In the curriculum, we make space for a bit of everything, from conscious to unconscious learning, from traditional to contemporary methodologies for the intellectuals still as buds. Through such endeavours, we try to make sure that the students enjoy the spree of ameliorating numerous abilities.